From Nathan Moinvaziri
Why wear out your clicking finger extracting files one by one when you can extract at once? ExtractNow does a fine job of bundling compressed files and extracting their contents in one fell swoop. ExtractNow has a clean, well-designed and easy-to-use interface. To extract files, simply drag and drop them into the main program window, or right-click the files while in Windows Explorer.
ExtractNow supports the two most popular compression formats, ZIP and RAR, as well as a handful of other formats. Simple but not simplistic, this is a powerful and reliable program that will be of use to anyone who manages many compressed files.
# Supports most major archive formats
# Drag and drop files or folders from Windows Explorer to extract them
# Simple user interface and sleek design in a small package
# Recursively search through folders for archives (Just drag and drop them)
# Delete files or close program after extraction options
# Windows explorer file associations for all supported archive types
# Extract files into current directory, named folder, or favorite folder of choice
# System tray icon on Minimize and Always on top features
# Integrates with Windows Explorer via special context menu items
- Added option to never overwrite files in destination tab
- Moved 'Rename single file..' option to post extraction tab
- Cleaned up the destination tab in settings
- Fixed progress bar on RAR archives
- Fixed tab selection bug when selecting Monitor tab
- Fixed directory creation error on '.'
- Improved extraction speed