From SuperUtils.com Software
ExifCleaner is a program which allows you to remove individual Exif tags or to strip Exif data entirely. This protects your privacy, helps you to hide unneeded, undesirable or sometimes sensitive information - about the image, photographer and location. Did you know that every digital photo produced with a camera contains it?
ExifCleaner doesn't alter actual image data - all operations are lossless for picture. Cleaning metainformation only saves disk space and server bandwidth, reduces download times, it's expecially evident on small-sized or large number of images.
Exif cleaner can also be useful for photo professionals, to get rid of the XMP, IPTC (including the whole Photoshop IRB section) as well as Exif metatada in photomontage works.
Program can work in a batch mode and can also be integrated into the Windows Explorer shell for quick access to its major functions.
- Selectively removes/deletes the JFIF & JFIF Extension segments, Adobe XMP, IPTC (including the whole Photoshop IRB), ICC profile, Adobe Photoshop APP12 Ducky, Adobe APP14 segment, FlashPix extensions, JPEG comments as well as Exif (including geotag data).
- The program can work in a batch mode.
- It can be integrated into the Windows Explorer shell for
* An option to remove Adobe Photoshop APP12 Ducky (it includes when you use the Save for Web feature).
* Now our Exif cleaner is able to remove JFIF along with JFIF Extension.
* Ability to add all supported image files from a certain directory.
* Enhanced the readme documentation.
* Some internal improvements.
300 MHz processor, 128 MB of RAM, 1 MB HDD, keyboard, mouse, 640x480 at 16-bits color depth screen