ExcelPipe is a mass search and replace tool designed to ease the editing of hundreds or thousands of spreadsheets when they all need changing, such as changing an organization's phone number, address, web site, CEO etc.
ExcelPipe takes ALL the hard work out of replacing text across multiple Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. Just imagine - next time your organization changes its phone number, address, web site or CEO - just run ExcelPipe across your file server or website to fix all affected spreadsheets in one hit. Translators can use ExcelPipe's grid to define multiple search/replace pairs.
Use it for
* Standardizing corporate name changes such as your organization's phone number, address, web site or CEO
* Performing server consolidations where document links need updating
* Server renaming or replacement where document links need updating
* Updating documents to use Microsoft Namespace Server mappings
* Changing part numbers or SKUs across multiple files
* Translating documents
* and much more.
* No limit on the number of spreadsheets processed - use it across an entire file server or web server
* Translators can import search/replace lists from Excel, CSV- or Tab-delimited files
* Easy to
* Microsoft Excel now kept visible better if Keep Visible option checked.
* File associations now just for .xls and .xlsx files.
* Prompt on Replace option now displays the Confirmation dialog even if the found text and its replacement are identical - making search-only far easier.
Microsoft Excel 2007/Vista, 2003, 2002/XP, 2000 or higher