From Schematica Software
eSketch PRO is a powerful schematic capture and simulation application specifically designed for the ultra fast rendition and simulation of frequency-shaping analog circuits such as preamplifiers, amplifiers, active filters, passive filters, crossovers, equalizers and tone controls. eSketch is a specialized program for circuits containing capacitors, inductors, resistors and op amps. It does not provide transistors, diodes or other non-linear devices.
The programs simplicity of use and speed of execution provide an "electronic sketching" environment in which the effects of changes in layout, component values, component tolerances and op amp Gain Bandwidth can quickly be determined.
* file merging
* importing of (registered) Filter Wiz PRO files
* rapid component (device) placement
* t fast editing of component values
* op amp device database provides Gain BandWidth values for over 600 op amps
* full circuit editing capabilities such as copy, cut and paste
* annotation with text boxes and markers
Analog circuit simulation:
* both Filter Wiz PRO and Filter Wiz Lite can generate eSketch files
* automatic indication of when circuit is ready to simulate
15 days trial