From Wicked Wild Inc
EMDB is a small utility to keep track of your DVD collection. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, export to csv, text or complete website, thumbnail cover preview, a loan tracker, search function and multi-language user interface. EMDB is written in C++ using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and doesn't need a .NET framework or any other external libraries.
EMDB is available in several languages: English, Dutch, Danish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Hungarian Croatian, Swedish, Greek, Catalan, Czech, Norwegian, Japanese, French, Finnish, Polish, Russian and Turkish translations are included in the setup.
Some of the most popular requests:
* Movie Properties: Added a Comments field.
* Movie Properties: Added the possibility to define 2 custom languages.
* User Interface: Moved the IMDB link of the current movie from the toolbar to the movie properties and indicating it with an IMDB logo.
* Online Help: Added (preliminary) Online Help.
* Sorting: Improved the speed of sorting on the primary column 'Nr'.
* Database: Fixed Media and Source types LaserDisc and D-Theater were not saved.
# Playing Movies: Added support for Real Media formats *.rm and *.rmvb.
# Database: A backup (called backupXXX.dat where XXX is the previous ran version) is created when a new version is installed.
# IMDB Update all movies: Updating is now done in the background so the UI is much more responsive regarding canceling the process.
# IMDB Update all movies: The progress is now shown with 2 progress bars and more descriptive texts.
# IMDB Update all movies: Made the update process more robust.
# HTML Export: Fixed patch folder was not cleaned before creating patch.
# Movie Properties: Added some default versions.
# User Interface: Fixed Loan History Button should only be enabled when the selected movie has loan history.
# Add Movie Dialog: Fixed the date was not shown correctly when opening the Add Movie Dialog.
# Translations: Updated the Dutch, Turkish and Danish translations.