What the Process Manager is and what you can do with it:
* you can easily see what's happening behind the desktop
* which processes are running on your computer
* you can see all modules which are loaded, or only those used by a particular process
* you're the master: Process Manager lets you close normally or kill any running process
* register and unregister modules
* complete information about process and modules
* see Windows error codes
* consult environment variables
* search for modules on the disk
* export the information for further use in Excel
So, with one quick look you can see that Process Manager is the tool you're looking for a long time, it shows you the backstage of your computer, and more, it lets you control things.
The following languages are included in the package: English, German, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
* A Pentium computer
* Microsoft Windows 95 or Windows NT 4.0 or higher
* 2 MB free space on your harddisk for installing EF Process Manager