A complex and multi-featured file manager which can manage, archive and view files.
EF Commander is a complex and multi-featured file manager that a wide range of users, from beginners to professionals, will find easy to use. It is the result of many requests received by the author. The first version was written in 1994, under the OS/2 operating system using Presentation Manager, as a personal replacement for the old DOS program Norton Commander. In 1996 it was ported to the 32-bit Microsoft Windows operating system.
* Easy to use The modern interface helps you to have full control over your files and folders.
* Tabbed interface Define just the views you need in each pane for your folders and files.
* Built-in media player The EF Commander have a full featured hi quality audio player with playlist and ID3 Tag support. Plays in background with less resources usage MP3, Ogg/Vorbis, FLAC, WMA and WAV. More formats can be play over Winamp Plugins.
* Multirename tool A versatile function for comfortable renaming of numerous files in a processing step. Use a flexible concept for the clear definition of renaming rules, include rules for MP3 files and EXIF informations.
* Thumbnails Quickly and easily get an overview your photos or other image collections.
* 32 bit multi-threading, parallel
* A Pentium computer
* Microsoft Windows 95 or Windows NT 4.0 or higher
* 6 MB free space on your harddisk for installing EF Commander