EF Commander is a complex and multi-featured file manager that a wide range of users, from beginners to professionals, will find easy to use. It is the result of many requests received by the author. The first version was written in 1994, under the OS/2 operating system using Presentation Manager, as a personal replacement for the old DOS program Norton Commander. In 1996 it was ported to the 32-bit Microsoft Windows operating system.
EF Commander is a powerful and multi-featured file manager witch a wide range of users, from beginners to professionals, will find easy to use.
Some key features of EF Commander:
* Easy to use - The modern interface helps you to have full control over your files and folders.
* Tabbed interface - Define just the views you need in each pane for your folders and files.
* Full customized - colors, fonts, user defined columns, keyboard shortcuts, icons, etc.
* Thumbnails - Quickly and easily get an overview your photos or other image collections.
* Parallel file operations - Any number of operations at the same time.
* Direct link to PDAs with Windows CE - EF Commander was the first file manager worldwide with this feature.
* Fast built-in FTP/FTPS
* A Pentium computer
* Microsoft Windows 95 or Windows NT 4.0 or higher
* 6 MB free space on your harddisk for installing EF Commander
* 30-day trial
* Nag screen