From Just Great Software
EditPad Lite is a general-purpose text editor, designed to be small and compact, yet offer all the functionality you expect from a basic text editor. EditPad Lite works with Windows 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, Vista, and 7.
EditPad Lite is free for non-commercial use. That is, you may use EditPad Lite if you do not get paid, directly or indirectly, for the work you do with EditPad Lite. Registered charities may also use EditPad Lite. If you want more editing power or need a text editor to use at work
* You can open as many files in EditPad at a time as you want.
* You change between the open files by clicking on their tabs. No hassle with heaps of overlapping windows.
* You will enjoy EditPad's unlimited undo and redo. You can even undo changes after saving them, as long as you did not close the file.
* EditPad reads and writes UNIX (LF only) and Mac (CR only) text files (in addition to DOS/Windows CR+LF files, of course).
* With EditPad you can directly edit Unicode text files and text files encoded in a variety of legacy code pages. EditPad supports all Windows and ISO-8859 code pages, plus a wide selection of DOS, KOI8 and EBCDIC code pages. This means EditPad can edit any text file, whether it was saved on a Windows
Fixes a few issues we missed in previous version