From Fengtao Software
DVDFab HD Decrypter is a simple version of DVDFab DVD Copy and DVDFab Blu-ray Copy which can remove all the DVD protections, part of Blu-ray protections, and copy the DVD/Blu-ray to your hard drive. It is one of the always free portions of DVDFab application. With its various settings and options to edit, you will definitely get a fantastic output. In addition, the copying speed is very fast and the quality is wonderful.
- Remove DVD/Blu-ray protections
- Copy DVD/Blu-ray to hard disc
- A free portion of DVDFab
Copy DVD/Blu-ray to Hard Drive
Copy any DVD to hard drive
HD Decrypter can decrypt any DVD movies by removing all known DVD protections such as CSS, CPRM, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc., and can copy any DVD to your hard drive.
Copy Blu-ray to hard drive
HD Decrypter removes part of AACS, BD+, RC, UOPS and BD-Live Blu-ray protections to copy the unprotected Blu-ray to hard drive.
Professionally Customize and Personalize Your Copy
Copy either full disc or main movie
Two copy modes available: Full Disc and Main Movie. So you can freely copy either the whole content of the disc or just the longest movie title.
- New: Improved converting speed on multi-core system, especially 4 core or above.
- New: Added option "Enable "Turbo CPU" for maximum cpu usage" in "Settings -> DVD to Mobile -> Convert". If you don't want to use 100% cpu, you can uncheck it.
- Fix: A freeze problem when converting subpicture to idx/sub files in certain cases.
System Requirements * Windows Vista/XP/2000/98/ME * Pentium II 500 MHz * 256 MB of RAM * 10 GB of Free Hard Disk Space * A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive
- 30 Days Trial
- Split, Customize, Customize Split, Clone, Merge, Write Data, DVD to Mobile features are disabled.