From Computer Application Studio
DVD Audio Extractor is a powerful software DVD audio extracting / ripping tool. It can help you to extract audio streams from your favorite DVD-Audio and DVD-Video discs and save them as OGG, MP3, Wave or FLAC files. DVD Audio Extractor can also demux audio streams directly to mlp, pcm, mpa, ac3 or dts files. The newly added CD Image creating feature allows you to convert DVD to Audio CD in one step.
DVD Audio Extractor features on its easy-to-use interface, ultra-fast extracting speed, rich audio formats support, multi-channel capability, resample to arbitrary sample rate, audio preview and much more. It's all what you needed to get audios out of DVD discs, so that you can listen on MP3 Player, play on PC, record to CD or do anything else.
- Cross-platform support
DVD Audio Extractor runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (Ubuntu and Fedora). Users can choose the version they want and get identical functionalities.
- Easy-to-use user interface
DVD Audio Extractor is designed in sense of easy use. The program comes with a step by step wizard-like interface and all the functions can be used by simple mouse clicks.
DVD Audio Extractor also comes with a fully functional command line interface, which can be run at console or called from shell
- Metadata (tag) editor moved to step 1. Added a button to upload and download disc metadata. All the uploaded metadata is shared between all the users, so that people don't need to enter metadata for the same disc again.
- Allow output folder and output file names to be generated based on disc metadata.
- Resized main window to allow all controls arranged appropriatly.
- Other minor enhancements.
30 days trial