installs itself as a virtual PDF printer driver so after a successful installation will appear in your Printers and Faxes list. To convert to PDF, you just have to print the document to doPDF, the free pdf converter. Open a document (with Microsoft Word, WordPad, NotePad or any other software), choose Print and select doPDF. It will ask you where to save the PDF file and when finished, the PDF file will be automatically opened in your default PDF viewer.
Main benefits for using this free PDF converter:
* It's free - PDF converter free for both commercial and personal use.
* 32-bit and 64-bit support - can be installed on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating systems.
* No GhostScript or .NET - doesnt require 3rd party programs to do PDF files such as GhostScript or runtime environments like the .NET Framework. This makes the setup file to be incredibly small compared to other free PDF converters.
* Customizable resolution - you can choose any resolution from 72 to 2400 dpi.
* Predefined/custom page sizes - choose a default page size (Letter, Legal, A4, A5, A6, ...) or enter your own custom page size.
* Searchable PDFs - you can search for text within the created PDF file (and search engines will also
No Special Requirements