From DigitalSmart Soft Development Inc
Digital Audio Editor is a visual audio editor and recorder software solution, which supports many advanced and powerful operations with audio data.
With Digital Audio Editor you can:
* Open, create, and save audio files in any of the supported formats (can also save any portion of a loaded file to disk as a new file);
* Display audio data waveform (Zoom Full, Zoom In, Zoom Out, Zoom Vertical);
* Play audio files or any portion of the files (Play, Pause, Stop);
* Record audio data from a microphone or any other available input device (you can record audio from DVD / VCD / CD Player, MP3 Player, RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, Web Page, Internet Conversation, Internet News, Internet Radio Station and more);
* Edit audio files visually (Cut, Copy, Delete Selection, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File);
* Apply various effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Equalize, Fade In and Fade Out, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Silence, Shrink, Stretch, Vibrato, etc.);
* Apply different filters to any selected portion of audio files;
* Convert an audio file from one format to another, and much more!
Why do you need a music editing software?
Do you have one of the following
Pentium 233 MHz, 64 MB RAM, 50M HD