Dictionary .NET is a tiny, easy and smart multilingual dictionary translating from/to 60 languages using Google's services.
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese-simp, Chinese-trad, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch,
English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish,
Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Marathi, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
Integrates Google Dictionary, Translate, Search, Suggest 4-in-1 without installing them.
Auto-detect any languages > Dictionary > Translate > Search with just One-Click or a Hotkey.
Features: Smart Translation, Translate selected text with a hotkey, Single click without selected text, Full-Text Translation, Text suggestions, Translate documents, Translate a web page, Wikipedia Search, Multilingual List.
A standalone tool that does not require installation.
- Translate selected text with a hotkey
- Single click without selected text
- Full-Text Translation
- Text suggestions
- Multilanguage List.
- A standalone tool that does not require installation.
- Upd: search version of the dictionary and translation with dictionary ( Search Mode + Translation Mode ), contains the word translation, pronunciation, part of speech, sentences, synonyms, network definition, related phrases, the relevant language ... etc. (4238)
- Upd: combining text version of the dictionary and translation dictionaries ( Plain Mode + Translation Mode ), contains the word translation, pronunciation, part of speech, sentences ... etc. (4238)
- Fix: amendments to the text proposed function ( Text suggestions ): Empty or no text of the exception error (4238)
- Fix: automatically detects the correct language dictionary language and not the same issue led to an incorrect pronunciation (4238)
- Fix: fix (4235) set the time on the dictionary mode settings will inherit the current display mode, rather than the user setting mode (4238)
- Fix: fix search version of the dictionary when the Chinese pronunciation of the taskbar icon does not show on the issue (4238)
- Fix: fix search version of the dictionary [in turn in] can not join the cache or when the self-learning function problems (4238)
- Upd: Optimization [no] background ( No. Background ) setting display, and [there is] the same background color of the text, the display will be more clear (4238)
- Fix: correct translation of the source content right lower Powered by Google and Bing Translation of the source link (4238)
Upd: update the dictionary function ( Dictionary ), with the Google Dictionary (Web Edition) cancellation (2011/08/05) updated as follows:
- Upd: Full Mode Clear the cache with the relevant code (4238)
- Upd: the original shortcuts Alt +1 replaced by a translation (with Alt + T) (4238)
- Upd: other contains many small parts of the amendment dealing with the user experience updates (4238)
.Net Framework 2.0 or higher