Dictionary .NET is a tiny, easy and smart multilingual dictionary translating from/to 60 languages using Google's services.
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese-simp, Chinese-trad, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch,
English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish,
Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Marathi, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
Integrates Google Dictionary, Translate, Search, Suggest 4-in-1 without installing them.
Auto-detect any languages > Dictionary > Translate > Search with just One-Click or a Hotkey.
Features: Smart Translation, Translate selected text with a hotkey, Single click without selected text, Full-Text Translation, Text suggestions, Translate documents, Translate a web page, Wikipedia Search, Multilingual List.
A standalone tool that does not require installation.
- Translate selected text with a hotkey
- Single click without selected text
- Full-Text Translation
- Text suggestions
- Multilanguage List.
- A standalone tool that does not require installation.
- Upd: pronunciation dictionary and translation functions TTS: 3 additional languages voice (Arabic, Japanese, and Korean) to a total of 44 languages voice, the new voice very smooth compared to the old version (4004)
- Upd: updated with Bing Translate new revision, and use API handled, can improve the speed and reduce the failure of translation problems (3989.1)
- Upd: optimized and improved detection and processing of intelligent translation, when the default language and testing the results of different combinations to enhance translation (3976)
- Upd: Update [Manual source language menu]: 1. Shows reliability of the original <1% to <70% or <10 characters, 2. Translation results will deal only with manual language combination, 3. Improved user experience (3976)
- Fix: Fixed detection of source language and the default source language is not the same time, and there the results of the title spelling error in the source language problem (3976)
- Fix: Fixed translation of abnormal processing of received network automatically switches to the search, but did not clear the problem of the original translation of this article (3969)
- Fix: Fixed default automatically assigned if not in support of the Domain list when manually set the time and did not lead to an invalid address translation issues (3969)
- Add: the perfect combination of free memory management functions (Free Memory Manager): makes the program even in the idle state is still more practical value (Manual / Auto) (3960)
- Upd: When enabled Bing optimize the output of the translation, to avoid the source of repeated translations include (3960)
- Upd: Other amendments include many small parts, and user experience update processing (4004)
.Net Framework 2.0 or higher