Make Microsoft Outlook faster, more stable and easier to backup with DetachPipe - the email attachment processor.
DetachPipedetaches email attachments, leaving a clickable hyperlink in place. You can specify a detach filename manually, or use filename placeholders to generate a new name automatically. DetachPipe identifies duplicate files, saving even more space! Just like a normal email, DetachPipe re-attaches the files when the email is forwarded, and offers to delete the files when the email is deleted. With DetachPipe you can save, delete, compress or re-attach attachments, and even set DetachPipe to detach incoming attachments or delete outgoing attachments. It has an AutoDetach mode where attachments over a given size and age are automatically detached every n days. Try It Today!
* Upload large attachments to simplify sharing and get around sender's and recipients' attachment size limitations
* Access attachments blocked by Outlook (.exe, .chm, and more)
* Retain the attachment icon on emails for sorting and display purposes
With DetachPipe you can either select which emails to process, or via DetachPipe's menu, choose a folder (and subfolders) to process.
You can filter attachments larger than a given size, or the email being older
* New! Custom Incoming Detach Folders can be added by the user. Now not just the Inbox gets processed - set folders so that ANY emails moved to them (either By Rule or Drag and Dropped) get files detached/deleted.
* New! Custom AutoDetach Folders - multiple sets of folders can be AutoDetached - even on different schedules!
* Fixed scheduled start time not being saved correctly in locale where a comma is used for the decimal point.
* Improved settings window.
* Fixed Cancel button in progress form not working.
* Fixed bug on cancel of AutoDetach.
Microsoft Outlook 2007/Vista, 2003, 2002/XP and 2000