Make Microsoft Outlook faster, more stable and easier to backup with DetachPipe - the email attachment processor.
DetachPipedetaches email attachments, leaving a clickable hyperlink in place. You can specify a detach filename manually, or use filename placeholders to generate a new name automatically. DetachPipe identifies duplicate files, saving even more space! Just like a normal email, DetachPipe re-attaches the files when the email is forwarded, and offers to delete the files when the email is deleted. With DetachPipe you can save, delete, compress or re-attach attachments, and even set DetachPipe to detach incoming attachments or delete outgoing attachments. It has an AutoDetach mode where attachments over a given size and age are automatically detached every n days. Try It Today!
* Upload large attachments to simplify sharing and get around sender's and recipients' attachment size limitations
* Access attachments blocked by Outlook (.exe, .chm, and more)
* Retain the attachment icon on emails for sorting and display purposes
With DetachPipe you can either select which emails to process, or via DetachPipe's menu, choose a folder (and subfolders) to process.
You can filter attachments larger than a given size, or the email being older
* Fixed various macros not removing special filename characters like :<>/\?*
etc, main macros affected are [subject] and [simplesubject], but also
changed [user], [outlookuser], [storename], [profilename], [recipientname],
[senderdomain], [senderemail], [sendername].
* Evaluation no longer quits Microsoft Outlook when [Quit] button is pressed.
Microsoft Outlook 2007/Vista, 2003, 2002/XP and 2000