From DEK Software International
DEKSI Network Monitor is a powerful and feature rich employee activity and network traffic monitoring system. It allows you to record and log everything your employees do on your company's computers from recording your employee keystrokes, website visits, chats, and employee emails. With DEKSI Network Monitor you can monitor and control your employees use of the Internet. You will learn which programs are being accessed when, how often and by whom. It's important to know what your employees are doing during work hours and if they are doing something that is against company policy, or perhaps even of a criminal nature which could make your company legally responsible.
- Rapid multi-threaded scanning of a local network by a specific IP address range.
- Simultaneous application of a variety of different methods for detecting network devices such as ICMP ping, scanning a list of TCP ports, ARP ping (converting an IP to a MAC address.)
- Recognition of network and local printers, servers, DB servers, routers, switches, hubs, WiFi devices, etc.
- Obtaining additional information on devices over NetBIOS
- Disovering devices that support the SMNP protocol (switches, printers, video cameras, routers, etc.)
- Saving scanning results in CSV format