From Piriform Ltd.
Use Defraggler to defrag your entire hard drive, or individual files - unique in the industry. This compact and portable Windows application supports NTFS and FAT32 file systems.
# Defragment exactly what you want
Most defrag tools only allow you to defrag an entire drive. Defraggler lets you specify one or more files, folders, or the whole drive to defragment.
# Safe and Secure
When Defraggler reads or writes a file, it uses the exact same techniques that Windows uses. Using Defraggler is just as safe for your files as using Windows.
# Small and lightweight
Defraggler's tough on your files and light on your system.
# Interactive drive map
At a glance, you can see how fragmented your hard drive is. Defraggler's drive map shows you blocks that are empty, not fragmented, or needing defragmentation.
# Quick Defrag
Give your hard drive a quick touch-up with Quick Defrag.
# Defragment free space
Organizes empty disk space to further prevent fragmentation.
# Scheduled defragmentation
Defragment while you sleep - and wake up with a faster PC. Set Defraggler to run daily, weekly or monthly.
# Full Windows OS and Multi-lingual support
No matter what your native tongue is, Defraggler speaks your language. It currently supports 37 languages.
* Added support for Windows 7 SP1.
* Improved file shuffling algorithm (allows Defraggler to move files out of the way).
* Vastly improved the speed of the file list for FAT drives.
* Faster start/stop processes for FAT drives.
* Improved support for low RAM situations.
* Drive map block size can now be updated dynamically.
* Fixed bug that could cause shutdown to fail with Freespace Defrag.
* Improved results in Search tab when 'Include non-fragmented files' is checked.
* Better support for very long non-English strings.
* Better keyboard support in the File List.
* You can now navigate tabs using Ctrl-Tab.
* Improved support for non-standard Windows colors.
* New extensions to be moved to the end of the drive are now checked by default.
* Better handling of delimiters in exclude list.
* Minor tweaks and fixes.