From Piriform Ltd.
Use Defraggler to defrag your entire hard drive, or individual files - unique in the industry. This compact and portable Windows application supports NTFS and FAT32 file systems.
# Defragment exactly what you want
Most defrag tools only allow you to defrag an entire drive. Defraggler lets you specify one or more files, folders, or the whole drive to defragment.
# Safe and Secure
When Defraggler reads or writes a file, it uses the exact same techniques that Windows uses. Using Defraggler is just as safe for your files as using Windows.
# Small and lightweight
Defraggler's tough on your files and light on your system.
# Interactive drive map
At a glance, you can see how fragmented your hard drive is. Defraggler's drive map shows you blocks that are empty, not fragmented, or needing defragmentation.
# Quick Defrag
Give your hard drive a quick touch-up with Quick Defrag.
# Defragment free space
Organizes empty disk space to further prevent fragmentation.
# Scheduled defragmentation
Defragment while you sleep - and wake up with a faster PC. Set Defraggler to run daily, weekly or monthly.
# Full Windows OS and Multi-lingual support
No matter what your native tongue is, Defraggler speaks your language. It currently supports 37 languages.
* Improvements to speed and accuracy of the search algorithm.
* Redesigned NTFS processes for optimized speed and memory.
* Improved event handling with Windows 7.
* Improved scheduling for non-admin users.
* Fixed issue that caused drive icons to disappear from the drive list.
* Fixed issue that caused the Analyze button to be incorrectly drawn during long tasks.
* Improved handling of long non-English strings in options dialog.
* Fixed issue with fragmentation percent when drive contains sparse files.
* Moved about dialog to a separate window.
* Improved error logging in Windows 7.
* Minor GUI changes and tweaks.
* Minor bug fixes.