Easy and quick database administration, natively supports MSSQL, MySQL, SQLite, Postgre SQL, MS Access. Main features: Creating and restoring backups. Transfer data between databases, tables and data files (supported formats are XML, CSV, HTML, Excel). Edit database schema, tables, views, view, triggers, stored procedures. Run queries, generating query templates. View, edit, filter and sort data in tables. Display data from referenced tables. Command-line interface. Database modeling, reverse engineering. Migrate database between all supported platforms. SQL script manager. More features in Proffesional and Ultimate editions.
# Database connection
Connection using native ADO.NET, ODBC, OLE DB drivers. Native support for Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Postgre SQL, SQLite, MS Access. PHP-tunnel function for connection to MySQL without direct access to the database server.
# Database management
Tables, keys, indexes and references creation and editing. Database object management (views, procedures, functions, schemas, triggers). Support for specific database objects compatible with MySQL versions 4.x, 5.x, MS SQL 2000, 2005, 2008.
# View and edit data
Table data editor with handy functions such as paging, filtering, searching,
* improved work with database diagrams. Images have better quality. Each table can have own color style. Multiple selection in diagram editor.
* online help system. This help is context-sensitively referenced from DatAdmin
* fixed bug in work with EffiProz triggers
* fixed some minor bugs in SQL generators
* master/detail views and database models moved from Personal to Professional edition
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0