From D3DGear Technologies
What is D3DGear?
D3DGear is an advanced Windows ingame utility software for 3D video games. With D3DGear, you can measure ingame framerate (FPS), capture 3D game screenshot, record video game movie. You even can use D3DGear to access Windows desktop within game.
To use D3DGear, simply launch D3DGear prior to start 3D game, the framerate of 3D game will be automatically measured and displayed on screen; capturing screenshot, recording movie and analyze rendering performance will be as simple as pressing a hotkey.
D3DGear supports DirectX8, DirectX9, DirectX10 and OpenGL API.
* Automatically measure game framerate (FPS); display framerate on screen.
* User can press hotkey to switch framerate ON or OFF.
* User can customize framerate position, framerate font size and framerate font color.
* User can customize framerate measuring interval.
* Measure framerate of each game independently, simultaneously.
Capture game screenshot
* Capture game screenshot by pressing hotkey.
* Support image format of BMP, JPG, TGA, PNG, PPM or HDR.
* Continually capture multiple screenshots until hotkey is released.
* Add framerate in screenshot.
* Add timestamp in screenshot.
Record game to movie
# Fixed the gamma issue that caused incorrect brightness in recorded movie. Thanks Erik for helping us identify the issue.
# Fixed the issue where FPS didn't show in some of DX10 games.
# Fixed the issue where movie recording didn't work in some of DX11 games.