From Corner Bowl Software Corporation
Corner Bowl Log Manager is a network-wide log monitoring, consolidation, auditing and reporting tool enabling System Administrators to proactively monitor their networks while satisfying regulatory agency auditing requirements.
* Consolidate Event Logs, syslogs as well as non-standard application log files
* Monitor logs in real-time or per user defined schedule
* Backup, compress, encrypt and password protect Event Logs
* Create and assign simple or complex regular expression filters
* Fire multiple types of alerts, notification and actions including SNMP traps
* Automatically truncate and archive consolidated logs
* Schedule detailed reports
* Merge multiple log files into a single view
* View Windows Event Log files (EVT and EVTX)
* View large log files quickly with minimal system resources
* Monitor Active Directory and automatically configure new computers
* Single installation monitors entire network
* No installation required on managed computers
Event Log Management
The Windows operating system and many 3rd party Windows Services and applications use the Windows Event Log system to log informational, warning and error information used by System
Previously the Event Log Account Management reports would only run when manually executed. This bug has been fixed.
Previously Event Log backups failed if the final backup directory did not exist. This bug has been fixed.
- 2 GBs of available memory, 4 GBs suggested for large networks.
- Net Framework 3.5
- Domain Administrator Account
- Windows Management Instrumentation (client and server)
- 20 days trial
- Nag screen