From Harmony Hollow Software
Simple,no-nonsense, handy timer utility with a cool, customizable interface. Can be used like an oven timer, alarm clock, or stopwatch. Plays wav, mp3, midi files, or any of several built-in sounds as an alarm. Can optionally display a custom, scrolling, LED-type text message when the alarm sounds to remind you why you set the timer initially. Countdown mode is great for parents or teachers to limit the amount of time kids spend on video games or the computer, or for cooking, excercise, or a quick nap. Use as alarm clock mode to wake you up in the morning or remind you when it is a certain time of day. It even has a snooze feature to let you sleep just a little longer after the alarm sounds. Use stopwatch mode to keep track of how much time spent on a project or anything similar.
- Optional graphical visualization of time passage using any of several built-in images or your own.
- Three modes: countdown, alarm clock, or stopwatch.
- Run several instances of the program and label each one in its title bar.
- Optionally show cool, scrolling LED-style, customizable marquee message when alarm goes off.
- Great for teachers in the classroom.
- Limit kids' time on video games or computer.
- Many built-in sounds to use as an alarm.
- Can be set for up to 1000 hours in countdown mode.
- Time digits can be shown full screen for easy viewing even from across the room.
- Save and reload preset countdown or wake times.