From Gammadyne Corporation
Connection Keeper is an invaluable time-saving tool for dial-up users. This free program simulates Internet browsing (at a random interval) to prevent the connection from appearing idle, thus preventing your ISP from dropping the connection due to inactivity. Connection Keeper can also automatically close many types of popup windows, such as those asking if you wish to stay connected. And if the connection is lost, Connection Keeper can automatically dial back in, restoring the connection as fast as possible. Save your time and sanity - try Connection Keeper today.
* Works with all versions of Windows® 95, 98, NT4, 2000, ME, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, and 7.
* Can be set to automatically redial if the connection is lost.
* Can automatically close popup windows that ask the user if they want to stay online. Several methods are available: simulated button click, simulated keystrokes, or by sending a window message.
* Can be minimized to the system tray so that it does not take up space on the taskbar.
* Can run when not connected to the Internet. It waits patiently until a connection is made.
* Uses very little computer resources.
* The simulated activity takes up almost no bandwidth.
* The interval at which Connection Keeper