ConnectedText is a powerful but simple information management system, based on wiki principles. Indeed, it is a personal wiki system. But this only begins to describe it. ConnectedText is also much more than that. It is:
* a free-form note-taking and note-management application that allows you to keep an unlimited number of notes in one file (or many files), instantly accessible by sophisticated full-text searches that can span all open files; and navigating between topics is a breeze: it's like a notebook with an unlimited number of pages (which can be linked to one another easily)
* a freetext database (i.e. no "fields") with hyper-linking ability, providing you with a fast and easy way to store and structure or organize all your notes; with ConnectedText you can master the tremendous quantity of information available and necessary to do well in today's world
* a thinking tool or workpad for your ideas and thoughts, allowing you to structure and organize them by means of categories, and in many other ways; it can be as simple or sophisticated as you want it to be
* a more than just rudimentary outliner: with it's outlining view working like a one-pane outliner, though it can also be made to work two-pane outliner, as topics from the file can
* Fixed bug in image command introduced in version 188.8.131.52. A blue border could appear around images.
* Fixed bug in topic filter. Topic counter were not updated correctly after a topic was deleted.
* Fixed bug in Insert Template function. If an icon were not chosen the icon of the topic would be removed if it existed.
* Fixed bug in Export. File and Image copy could not work when exporting to Text files.