From Cobra Apps
Simply and easily monitor for mail on any number of your POP3 mail servers, including secure servers that use SSL such as Hotmail (Windows Live), Google Mail (Gmail) and Microsoft Exchange Server.
Runs in the background and shows on your desktop Taskbar when mail is received on your mail servers. A balloon pop-up notification shows you when new mail arrives, and you can even play your own sound file.
You can then choose to view each mail header, without downloading the mail itself onto your computer, and choose what to delete or keep.
It uses minimal resources and has a small footprint, so negligible impact on memory and CPU usage as opposed to having your normal mail client continuously running.
This is invaluable for removing potential viruses, spam and junk mail before they get anywhere near your computer.
Comes with comprehensive user guide.
* Upgraded to support secure servers using SSL
* Fixed problem with connection timeouts viewing mail from multiple accounts
* Various minor improvements
Trial time limit of 15 days and the following restrictions over the full version:
- Only one POP3 server can be configured
- A maximum of 5 mail headers can be viewed
- Play own sound wav file option not available