It is hard to teach a group of people how to use a PC, or even how to use a specific program on a PC or the internet.
Yes, PC or web training isn't easy. For someone who's doing something right, there are probably two others doing it wrong, playing games, checking email, shopping...
Classroom Spy lets you see what everyone's doing - without leaving your desk. You can monitor the activity of all the PCs in your classroom remotely. Plus, you can share your screen with your students' PCs, making demos and presentations much easier.
What is it useful for?
* For monitoring and recording your students activities on a remote computers
* For preventing internet browsing on remote computers
* For starting and stopping applications and processes on remote computers.
* For monitoring students in the classroom to achieve better discipline or, just to assist them when they are in trouble (by using the remote control feature).
* For administrating all computers just from one location your computer.
* For presenting your screen to students.
* For locking students computers while they are waiting for further instructions or assignments.
* Helping your students by showing your
P 300Mhz, 256Mb Ram