From Cinta Software
A free, lightweight and user-friendly personal notes manager
CintaNotes is your essential assistant in the daily task of organizing information, such as your own thoughts and ideas, article excerpts, blog postings, quotes from famous people, research data, curious facts, Wikipedia entries, you name it.
Can clip text from anywhere.
Just select it and press the hotkey!
It lets you quickly jot down and tag any useful text that you come across. Unlike browser-based tools like Google Notebook, CintaNotes does not require a web browser to work: the text-clipping "magic" works in any application that can copy text to clipboard!
Fast as-you-type searching
Retrieving information is also trivial: just open CintaNotes and start typing! Only notes containing the typed phrase remain in the list. More sophisticated search criteria are supported, like searching by title or by URL the note was taken from.
No sticky notes clutter
CintaNotes saves your screen real estate and does not clutter it with "sticky notes". All notes are neatly organized in an easily navigable list.
Run it from your flash drive
CintaNotes is a totally self-contained application, meaning that you can put it on a flash drive and run it directly from there. In this way, your notes will always be with you.
* Opening multiple editor windowsFeature
Now the main window is accessible when you are editing a note, and you can view several notes side-by-side.
* Trimming leading and trailing whitespace from the clipped text is now optional (the clipping.trimwhitespace parameter in the cintanotes.settings file).Enhancement
* Added the roadmap link to the Help menu.Enhancement
* Moving notes was very slow on USB sticks.Fix
* Clipping URLs did not work in Opera 10.60 and Opera ACFix
* Whitespace trimming happened after each editing instead of just clipping.Fix