Cheque Factory is a simple program that will assist you in creating and printing your checks in three languages Arabic, English or French. This software may also be used to easily create labels or tickets with support for several types of barcodes, business cards and other documents to be printed.
A wizard of a particularly simplified use will guide you during the design of your checks and documents to print:
* Direct acquisition of document images from a scanner, (easy positioning and resizing of check elements with drag & drop).
* Choose the custom print size directly from the software.
* Drag images from Windows Explorer or insert shapes and drawings from MS Word.
* Sign your documents directly with the mouse.
* Data can be transferred back and forth to/from the application in formats like CSV Text file, Xbase, FoxPro, Excel and MS Access, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL or PostgreSQL databases to make it easy to work with other applications and to ensure the management of your bank accounts and the management of your checkbooks and bank balances using fully customizable reports.
* You can export your whole document or only the graphical objects created to several graphics file formats (standard file formats are supported).
* Backup and restore your data anytime
The updates include:
The ability to directly download user manual and tutorials from the software.
The possibility of automatic free updates of software itself.
The software handles a fifth type of data (. mdb or. accdb of MS Access).
Easier access to encrypted MS Excel files and encrypted MS Access databases.
The interface has been redesigned and much improved (allowing you to zoom the design window of cheques, thumbnail preview of the cheque in the print paper size choosing the position of the cheque in the chosen paper size, rule with real dimensions of the print size, revised menus for more intuitive interface