CheckMail is a powerful POP3 email checking program, which notifies you when you have received new email. It allows you to check all your email accounts for new messages and preview or delete them before downloading to your computer. CheckMail saves time and money by allowing you to delete unwanted or large emails directly from the server without downloading them and you can even compose and send new emails directly with CheckMail, or reply to or forward existing ones. It supports custom notifications, multiple email accounts, sorting and filtering and much more. It is absolutely immune to viruses and other harmful email content, because it will never start any attachments, scripts, programs, etc. For home offices or small businesses, CheckMail can act as a server by collecting and sending emails for many users. CheckMail is ideal for computers with permanent internet connection, because it can check for new emails at regular intervals. If you connect to the internet manually, CheckMail will ask you to connect whenever you want to check for new emails.
* Unlimited number of POP3 email accounts
* SSL support (e.g. for Gmail and other SSL enabled servers)
* Supports replying, forwarding and sending new emails
* Can act as a
* Fix: saving current settings and options when shutting down the computer
* Fix: removed Windows 2000 from the compatibility list
1 MB free disk space