From Cerberus, LLC
Cerberus FTP Server provides industrial strength secure SSLv3/TLSv1 encryption and powerful FTP server performance without sacrificing ease-of-use. Designed to use very little CPU and memory, Cerberus features a user-friendly interface that can be easily hidden or accessed from the system tray.
The server is able to listen for connections on multiple interfaces (Multi-homed PCs), integrate with the Windows NT user database or Active Directory, run as an NT service, resume failed transfers, and offers an easy-to-use manager for controlling user access to files and file operations. Connection limit, timeout, and IP access can be controlled by the administrator as well as a variety of other settings. In addition, Cerberus FTP Server offers statistics on connections as well as robust logging capabilities.
* Secure SSL/TLS Encryption
* Active Directory Integration
* Individual Virtual Directories
* Small installation size
* Low processor and memory utilization
* IP Manager to control connection attempts
* Adherence to RFC959 and RFC1123
* RFC1579-Firewall - Friendly FTP
* Hidden server mode (Hides server window)
* No limit to the number of users
* Resumes failed file transfers
* HIPAA Compliant
* NT Service
# Fixes a bug that could result in failure to decode file-based OpenSSH public keys.
Free for personal and non-profit use
30 days trial for non-personal use