From Cerberus, LLC
Cerberus FTP Server provides industrial strength secure SSLv3/TLSv1 encryption and powerful FTP server performance without sacrificing ease-of-use. Designed to use very little CPU and memory, Cerberus features a user-friendly interface that can be easily hidden or accessed from the system tray.
The server is able to listen for connections on multiple interfaces (Multi-homed PCs), integrate with the Windows NT user database or Active Directory, run as an NT service, resume failed transfers, and offers an easy-to-use manager for controlling user access to files and file operations. Connection limit, timeout, and IP access can be controlled by the administrator as well as a variety of other settings. In addition, Cerberus FTP Server offers statistics on connections as well as robust logging capabilities.
* Secure SSL/TLS Encryption
* Active Directory Integration
* Individual Virtual Directories
* Small installation size
* Low processor and memory utilization
* IP Manager to control connection attempts
* Adherence to RFC959 and RFC1123
* RFC1579-Firewall - Friendly FTP
* Hidden server mode (Hides server window)
* No limit to the number of users
* Resumes failed file transfers
* HIPAA Compliant
* NT Service
This latest release brings the long requested feature of being able to access the user interface while Cerberus FTP Server is running as a service or when accessing the server through remote desktop. We've also completely separated the service from the user interface, leading to major performance improvements when running in service mode.
Free for personal and non-profit use
30 days trial for non-personal use