From Digital Atlantic Corp.
CDRoller is a powerful, easy-to-use and low-cost toolset for CD/DVD/BD/HD-DVD/Flash data recovery.
* Effectively retrieves the lost data from the discs created by "drag and drop" CD/DVD/BD writing software, such as well-known Sonic (Roxio, Adaptec) and Ahead Nero software packages, CeQuadrat's PacketCD, DLA, B's CLiP and others.
* Reads unfinalized ("open", "left as-is") CDs and DVDs, including the discs with Microsoft's Live File system.
* Recovers DVD movies and photos, created by a wide set of standalone devices that record directly onto disks: Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Samsung and Sony DVD camcorders as well as standalone video recorders.
* Splits the recovered VOB or VRO video files into a several clips (scenes), automatically converting a "raw" DVD-video into generic MPEG files without loss of quality. Specially tested on the discs, recorded by Hitachi DVD camcorders.
* Burns a new DVD with recovered video that can be played back in the most DVD players.
* Recovers CD data written by Sony Mavica CD digital cameras.
* Retrieves the lost pictures, video and other types of files from flash memory cards, such as SmartMedia, Memory Stick, CompactFlash, xD Picture Card and other flash memory drives.
* Includes a fault-tolerant
Examine Sectors is significantly updated. Added an ability to apply External Hex Editor for detailed analysis of sectors data on CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs. If you're constantly using a professional hex editor (WinHex, Hex Workshop, HxD, etc.) for engineering purposes, you can now connect it to CDRoller and review the sectors data in the most suitable manner.
Moreover, if you've created CDRoller Image before, all changes in the sectors data saved by external editor will modify the image file. Further, you can recover files/folders, or extract a whole track(s), or create ISO Image File, and then burn a new disc with modified data. In other words, you have now an opportunity to edit as disc files as separate sectors without leaving CDRoller!
Fixed the bug prevented a normal start of CDRoller under Windows Vista SP2 in some circumstances.
Numerous bugfixes and workarounds added.
Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7 operating system,
Intel Pentium or compatible CPU,
256 MB of RAM,
12 MB free hard disk space for program installation and some additional space for CD/DVD images,
14 days trial