From Digital Atlantic Corp.
CDRoller is a powerful, easy-to-use and low-cost toolset for CD/DVD/BD/HD-DVD/Flash data recovery.
* Effectively retrieves the lost data from the discs created by "drag and drop" CD/DVD/BD writing software, such as well-known Sonic (Roxio, Adaptec) and Ahead Nero software packages, CeQuadrat's PacketCD, DLA, B's CLiP and others.
* Reads unfinalized ("open", "left as-is") CDs and DVDs, including the discs with Microsoft's Live File system.
* Recovers DVD movies and photos, created by a wide set of standalone devices that record directly onto disks: Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Samsung and Sony DVD camcorders as well as standalone video recorders.
* Splits the recovered VOB or VRO video files into a several clips (scenes), automatically converting a "raw" DVD-video into generic MPEG files without loss of quality. Specially tested on the discs, recorded by Hitachi DVD camcorders.
* Burns a new DVD with recovered video that can be played back in the most DVD players.
* Recovers CD data written by Sony Mavica CD digital cameras.
* Retrieves the lost pictures, video and other types of files from flash memory cards, such as SmartMedia, Memory Stick, CompactFlash, xD Picture Card and other flash memory drives.
* Includes a fault-tolerant
# Added an ability to create and manage an own image file. Key features:
- allows to use many different drives on the different computers to read the bad disc (CD, DVD or Blu-ray one), adding the data that each new drive can read.
- skips the sectors that have been successfully read before.
- extremely increases a reading speed if you manage your disc many times.
- works with audio and mixed (data + audio) CDs too.
# Added an ability to get a few copies of Recover DVD Video option, running CDRoller from the Command Line with "/rdv" and "/drive letter" parameters. For example, CDRoller.exe /rdv /d . That allows to work with a several drives simultaneously and speed up the data recovery if you have a lot of problem DVD-video discs.
# The old Test Disc option updated. Added expected support of UDF discs.
# Disc properties dialog updated:
- Added DVD Media tab with an additional info for advanced users.
- fixed a bug for write-once UDF disc (CD-R, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, BD-R) when a track was marked as UDF under TOC Tracks tab but UDF file system was not placed on this track.
# File properties dialog updated. Added UDF Records tab with an additional info for advanced users.
# File Open and File Save dialogs support new "Vista style" under Windows Vista or 7. You can find these dialogs in the different options of CDRoller. For example in Split Video, Test Disc, Resume, Append and many others.
# Fixed an old bug when some dialogs accidently hid their components under Windows Vista/7.
Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7 operating system,
Intel Pentium or compatible CPU,
256 MB of RAM,
12 MB free hard disk space for program installation and some additional space for CD/DVD images,
14 days trial