From Digital Atlantic Corp.
CDRoller is a powerful, easy-to-use and low-cost toolset for CD/DVD/BD/HD-DVD/Flash data recovery.
* Effectively retrieves the lost data from the discs created by "drag and drop" CD/DVD/BD writing software, such as well-known Sonic (Roxio, Adaptec) and Ahead Nero software packages, CeQuadrat's PacketCD, DLA, B's CLiP and others.
* Reads unfinalized ("open", "left as-is") CDs and DVDs, including the discs with Microsoft's Live File system.
* Recovers DVD movies and photos, created by a wide set of standalone devices that record directly onto disks: Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Samsung and Sony DVD camcorders as well as standalone video recorders.
* Splits the recovered VOB or VRO video files into a several clips (scenes), automatically converting a "raw" DVD-video into generic MPEG files without loss of quality. Specially tested on the discs, recorded by Hitachi DVD camcorders.
* Burns a new DVD with recovered video that can be played back in the most DVD players.
* Recovers CD data written by Sony Mavica CD digital cameras.
* Retrieves the lost pictures, video and other types of files from flash memory cards, such as SmartMedia, Memory Stick, CompactFlash, xD Picture Card and other flash memory drives.
* Includes a fault-tolerant
# Recover DVD Video updated. Added an ability to select and scan multiple tracks at a time, if you intend to find all footages on the unfinalized DVD-R disc. This can be useful if you've got a lot of unfinalized DVD-Rs, created by your home DVD video recorder or DVD camcorder.
# Minor bugs fixed.
Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7 operating system,
Intel Pentium or compatible CPU,
256 MB of RAM,
12 MB free hard disk space for program installation and some additional space for CD/DVD images,
14 days trial