CATraxx is a powerful music organizer database which will help you catalog a music collection of any kind, from vinyl records to CDs to MP3s. Automatically download CD data from the Internet, or scan your hard drive for audio files. A comprehensive set a data fields enables you to keep track of a wide range of information. With CATraxx, you are in control of your music collection.
Features and benefits
* No need to use two separate programs to manage both your CD collection and your audio files. With CATraxx you can catalog all media types, including CDs, LPs, cassettes, mini discs, and audio files.
* Automatically download CD data from the CDDB database no typing.
* Scan your hard drive for audio files (MP3, WMA, OGG, FLAC and more) and automatically add them to your database no typing.
* Powerful explorer module that allows you to search and browse your database in a familiar browser interface.
* Multiple customizable data views allowing you to easily locate and edit data.
* Multiple databases: Create as many separate databases as you like. Transfer information between databases.
* Store information about an (almost) unlimited number of albums, as well as the individual tracks on each album.
* Comprehensive set of data fields enabling you to catalog a wide range of information: artist, album title, media format, release year, label, catalog number, purchase price, current value, music genre, playing time, song titles, songwriters, producers, recording studios, musicians and instruments.
* More than 70 custom data fields (in case we have missed something).
* Multiple artists: Register multiple artists on both albums and tracks including customizable artist roles (feat., vs., with, etc).
* Save time by using lookup tables: Register information such as artist, songwriter, musician, label and group lineup only once. The use of lookup tables will ensure that data is not duplicated.
* Store album covers, as well as pictures of artists.
* Add song lyrics (fully searchable) for individual tracks.
* Store artist profiles, biographies and reviews.
* Add personal notes for albums and individual tracks, as well as artists.
* Rate your music: Assign your own personal rating to albums and individual tracks, as well as artists. Let the audio player automatically select your favorite music!
* The auto-complete feature makes data entry a breeze! Start typing and CATraxx will automatically complete the text based on data in the relevant lookup table.
* Text formatting: All memo fields (Notes, Reviews, Lyrics, etc.) support text formatting (different fonts, font sizes, font styles, colors, bullet lists and tables). You can also insert images and hyperlinks.
* Add links to external files (this could be Word documents, HTML files, video files, etc.) from albums, tracks or artists.
# Audio: Auto-Organize: If you use a check box field in the folder/filename format (for example Remastered), the actual field name is now used when the field is checked instead of "yes".
# HTML Export: Now uses UTF-8 encoding (fixes problems with some extended characters).
# FIXED: Sometimes access violation error when using auto-backup.
# FIXED: Download from Internet: Update: Track times sometimes overwritten with 0.
# FIXED: Problem printing the Personal Rating field to a PDF file.
# FIXED: Last Played field not cleared when cloning a record.
# FIXED: Audio Player: Track Selector: Not updated corrected when resized.
# FIXED: Audio: Tag: Original artist not read from MP3 tag.
# Various minor fixes and enhancements.
# 1 GHz processor or better
# 1 GB memory
# 25 MB available hard-disk space
# 1024x768 screen resolution