From Burnaware Technologies
BurnAware Home is the powerfull CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc copying and recording software which is preferred for home laptops and notebooks. It includes additional burning tools which help you to copy your CDs and DVDs with digital photos, documents, games, movies and music easily. Also with BurnAware Home you can compile and burn bootable discs and disc images.
* Create data, bootable and multisession CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs
* Create Audio CDs and MP3 CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs
* Create DVD-Video
* Copy and backup CDs/DVDs (except Audio CDs)
* Create and record disc images, boot images
* Supports all current hardware interfaces (IDE/SCSI/USB/1394/SATA)
* Supports UDF/ISO9660/Joliet Bridged file systems (any combination)
* On-the-fly writing for all image types (no staging to hard drive first)
* Auto-verification of written files
* Supports CD-Text and unicode characters
* Supports Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 (32 and 64 Bit), no drivers required
* Allows to duplicate discs or store them as ISO image files on your hard disk
* Does NOT contain any spyware, adware, banners etc.
* Does NOT require .Net framework or service packs
* Based on the most stable and fast disc recording SDK
* Windows 7 support
* Updated translations.
* Added checkbox to remember current disc label.
* Default disc label generated from current date/time (hhmm_ddmmyyyy).
* UDF v2.5 is set as default for Blu-ray compilation.
* UDF settings for Blu-ray compilation stored separately.
* Resolved problem with importing sessions of multisession Blu-ray Disc.
* Resolved the problem with random "access violation" messages under Windows 7 and Vista.
* Fixed bug with showing "lbl_Notice" caption in About box.
* Fixed bug with detection of incorrect track size in Data Recovery tool.