From BurnAware Technologies
BurnAware Free is a free CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc burning software. It is ideal for users with basic disc burning needs as backup, creating data, audio, MP3 music, DVD-Video discs and burning disc images. Free, easy to set up, it enables you to save your files to disc quickly and provides clean, flexible interface to help you complete your burning tasks much faster.
* Create data, bootable and multisession CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs
* Create Audio CDs and MP3 CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs
* Create DVD-Video
* Record boot disc images
* Create and record disc images
* Supports all current hardware interfaces (IDE/SCSI/USB/1394/SATA)
* Supports UDF/ISO9660/Joliet Bridged file systems (any combination)
* On-the-fly writing for all image types (no staging to hard drive first)
* Auto-verification of written files
* Supports CD-Text and unicode characters
* Supports Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 (32 and 64 Bit), no drivers required
- Added ability to copy Audio CD to disc image file.
- Added additional method of disc copying - direct or on-the-fly copying.
- Added option to skip detection of write speed.
- Updated user interface and burning SDK.
- Improved stability and performance on all Windows platforms.
- Improved burning process of all media types.
- Main COM-based DLL replaced by static DLL. Registration of DLL is not required anymore.
- Fixed bug with random stuttering of Image/Audio in DVD-Video mode.
- Resolved problem with multisession for some DVD+RW/-RW.
- Resolved problem with detection of various CD/DVD/BD recorder models.
- Resolved problem with compatibility with some recorders and other burning software, like CloneCD or DVDFab.