From BurnAware Technologies
BurnAware Free is a free CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc burning software. It is ideal for users with basic disc burning needs as backup, creating data, audio, MP3 music, DVD-Video discs and burning disc images. Free, easy to set up, it enables you to save your files to disc quickly and provides clean, flexible interface to help you complete your burning tasks much faster.
* Create data, bootable and multisession CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs
* Create Audio CDs and MP3 CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs
* Create DVD-Video
* Record boot disc images
* Create and record disc images
* Supports all current hardware interfaces (IDE/SCSI/USB/1394/SATA)
* Supports UDF/ISO9660/Joliet Bridged file systems (any combination)
* On-the-fly writing for all image types (no staging to hard drive first)
* Auto-verification of written files
* Supports CD-Text and unicode characters
* Supports Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 (32 and 64 Bit), no drivers required
* Added option to specify temp folder for Copy Disc module.
* Added option to enabled/disable Unicode for CD-Text.
* Added new method to detect write speed.
* Added command line support for Data Disc compilations.
* Now user is able to cancel verification process.
* Fixed bug with cutting off a part of CD-Text.
* Fixed bug with possible freeze while gathering information.