From Antibody Software
Bulk Image Downloader automatically downloads and saves images from thumbnailed web galleries, bypassing all annoying popups and adverts. It can also extract image information from regular text files (such as saved html pages or plain text files containing links) and web pages where image links are listed as plain text. Almost all popular image hosting sites are supported and it's built in image location technology can locate the full sized image in most web pages no matter what the layout or redirection methods used.
Original image filenames are extracted where possible, but an option to generate sequential filenames is available for those image hosts that scramble the filenames.
It integrates with Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera via the right click context menu for even easier downloading.
Download thumbnail gallery images interactively or send them to the Queue Manager and have them all downloaded automatically one gallery at a time. Images that fail to download within a batch are automatically saved to new "retry" batches that can easily be requeued for download.
* Downloads entire image galleries automatically (no more endless right clicking to "save image as...")
* Integrates with IE, FireFox and Opera. Just right click on a gallery page or gallery link and select "Download with Bulk Image Downloader"
* Download from video sites like YouTube, Google Video, DailyMotion, MetaCafe, MegaVideo etc.
* Downloads thumbnailed video files (.mpg, .avi. .mov, etc)
* No complicated configuration or project files needed - it just works
* Works on sites that the other image downloaders don't
* Automatically locates and downloads images that have had their true locations hidden by redirection "services" such as usercash, linkbucks, etc.
* Saves time - galleries are downloaded as fast as your connection will allow
* Saves bandwidth - adverts and popups are not downloaded, just the images
* Validates and automatically retries partial or corrupt images, resuming downloads where possible
* Automatically detects and downloads from most multi page forum threads and galleries
* Downloads vbulletin forum attached images
* Multiple gallery download jobs can be queued and downloaded at a later time via the integrated Queue Manager
Some of the image host sites supported include:
* normal sites (where thumbnails link directly to images)
* imagefap (can download an entire multi page imagefap thumbnail gallery)
* imagereverb (can download an entire multi page imagereverb thumbnail gallery)
* imagecash (redirected links are resolved automatically)
* usercash (redirected links are resolved automatically)
updated support for imagefap.com