* Support EXIF data - rename digital camera pictures with the EXIF data information: Camera name, Digitized date, Original date time, ISO speed, Exposure time, Shutter speed, Lens aperture, F-Number...
* Support renaming files using their Shell detail properties* - you can use what you see on the columns of Windows explorer (including video properties, audio properties ...) to rename the files.
* Support for MP3 Tag ID3 v1 and v2, rename by music's Title, Album, Artist, Genre, BitRate, Frequency, SubTitle, Language, Comment, Copyright, Composer and etc,...
* Support rename picture files by their Image properties: resolution, color bits, type format.
* Support Rename fles by the local date time format, or file's date time attribute.
* Insert specific length of digits ascending or descending to file or folder names.
* Uppercase/lowercase the first letter of each word, and Uppercase/Lowercase/Remove any specific character in the filenames.
* Support store the renamed files to a different folder by specifying destination output directory.
* Support truncate filename to a specific length.
* Favorite rename rules - you can easily save and pick up your favorite renaming rules. Also, you may ask us to build renaming rules for
30 days trial