From GECAD TECHNOLOGIES
A complete messaging solution, AXIGEN Mail Server Business Edition provides an answer to all challenges of a dynamic business environment. Designed for Small and Medium Businesses, this edition makes administration and user access easier, while offering full-scale security features.
AXIGEN runs on Windows Server 2003/2008 and offers: (E)SMTP, POP3, IMAP4 and WebMail services, List Server, advanced logging and reporting, Personal Organizer, centralized WEB/CLI Administration.
Business communication made easy:
- Skinnable & multilanguage Standard WebMail Interface (HTML editor, RPOP, temporary email addresses)
- Address book (personal, public & domain contacts)
- Personal Organizer (includes Calendar/Journal/Tasks/Notes)
- User groups & mailing lists for simplified communication flows
- Mobile WebMail Interface
- Desktop-like Ajax WebMail Interface (keyboard navigation & shortcuts, drag-and-drop, continuous scrolling)
- Groupware, Push Email & PIM Synchronization functionalities - available as add-ons
Overall security to protect your business:
- Multiple AntiVirus & AntiSpam support
- Multi-layer access control (firewall-like rules)
- Authentication & Encryption
- SPF & DomainKeys compliance
This fresh release mainly corrects a series of issues from the previous AXIGEN versions, for the most part related to the Ajax WebMail interface, while also adding minor changes pertaining to the Command Line Interface, filters, IMAP, and more.
Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2, Intel x86, 256 RAM, 100 MB