From Autodesk, Inc.
on the same viewing engine as AutoCAD® software, DWG TrueView enables you to view the latest DWG and DXF™ files, just as you would in AutoCAD. By also installing the free* Autodesk® Design Review software, you can then open DWG files in Design Review to take advantage of powerful measure and markup capabilities, sheet set organization, and status tracking.
* Facilitate collaborationShare AutoCAD drawings easily and accurately.
* Convert drawings to other AutoCAD versionsUse the included DWG TrueConvert™ DWG version converter to convert drawings in newer versions of AutoCAD to older versions, and vice versa.
* Measure accuratelyTake accurate distance and area measurements.
* Integrate with Autodesk Design ReviewView and plot DWG and DXF™ files, then publish as DWF files for quick, easy review and markup in Autodesk Design Review.
* Work with AutoCAD 2011 filesGet support for files created from the most current AutoCAD DWG file
# AMD Athlon 64 with SSE2 technology
# AMD Opteron® with SSE2 technology
# Intel Pentium 4 with Intel EM64T support & SSE2 technology
# Intel Xeon® with Intel EM64T support & SSE2 technology
# 1 GB RAM
# 900 MB for installation
# Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 (SP1 or later); Microsoft DirectX preinstalled*
# 1,024 x 768 VGA with True Color
# Windows Internet Explorer® 7.0 or later