AttributeMagic Standard utility for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7 simplifies the process of changing file/folder attributes, last modified date, creation date, last accessed date. Utility can process a whole directory tree (or certain branch).
AttributeMagic is more suitable in most cases than command-line utility "touch". Say good-bye to DOS-based touch programs!
Why should I change the file attributes and date stamp?
* Mask the time you really created your files
* Hide when you last accessed files
* Fix date/time stamp for files downloaded from Internet
* Version control issues. Stamp file/folder dates and indicate the version number in the file date/time stamp
* CD-ROM operations. Drop "Read Only" flag for files copied from CD with few mouse clicks!
* When creating a CD layout stamp a CD-ROM image with the same time and date before recording it
* Set the "archived" attribute of the files that were backed up
* change dates and times (Created, Modified, Accessed) of files and folders:
* explicitly set new date-time
* relative date-time modification: increment/decrement, AM to PM and PM to AM
* date-time masking
* copy one date-time stamp to another (ex:
+ improved processing speed;
+ new file renaming and case conversion features;
+ configuration data now stored in the file instead of registry;
+ added an option for horizontal lines;
+ added an option for auto-resize columns in /preview result/ mode;
+ minor interface improvements;
+ updated installer (now NSIS);
! command line option (/s) fixed;
! fixed 100% CPU usage on idle in some cases;
! fixed bug in renaming nested folders;
Win95 or higher, 16MB, Pentium processor