From AquaFold, Inc
It provides four major areas of functionality:
1) Database query and administration tools;
2) a suite of compare tools for databases, source control and file systems;
3) a complete and integrated source control client for Subversion (SVN) and CVS;
4) a database modeler as powerful as the best standalone database diagramming tools.
Database IDE: The database query and administration tools allow developers to easily create, edit, and execute SQL scripts, as well as browse and visually modify database structures. Aqua Data Studio provides an integrated database environment with a consistent interface for all major relational databases. This allows the database administrator or developer to tackle
- Bug: Converting ER Model from MySQL to MySQL will lose precision
- Bug: Schema object filter fails in German language
- Bug: Schema Compare filter should show empty list if filter results are empty
- Bug: "Check syntax" when creating a trigger should not actually create the trigger. Regression bug.
- Bug: Table Data Editor - Added support for Binary Primary Keys
Pentium II / 128 MB RAM