From SlySoft Inc
AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.
AnyDVD is capable of removing unwanted movie features, including subtitles and prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings. It also allows you to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, or prevent 'PC-friendly' software from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD.
Decryption is not all that AnyDVD offers. You can control the drive speed of your DVD drive, allowing you to reduce the noise level when watching movies on your PC. You can even adjust the display frequency of your monitor for both NTSC and PAL displays.
But AnyDVD doesn't just stop at DVDs. It also decrypts protected audio CDs to allow you to copy them.
* Works automatically in the background
* Removes encryption (CSS) and region code (RPC) from DVDs
* Removes analogue copy protection (Macrovision)
* Removes features such as forced subtitles
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (DVD): Support for new copy protections
- Fix (DVD): Bug introduced in 22.214.171.124, some older titles didn't work anymore
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages