From G&G Software
Aml Pages is a notes organizer/outliner. It allows you to keep all your notes in a tree structure, arranging them as you like for Windows NT/98/ME/2000/XP/Vista.
Aml Pages main features are:
- Flexible tree structure to keep all your notes in order.
- Text and paragraph formatting functions (like WordPad).
- Working with tables and pictures.
- Powerful web-like search.
- Document protection: encryption, user passwords.
- Can capture text from anywhere via Aml Assit plug-in. Just select it and press a hotkey! It works in Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer, Outlook, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, OpenOffice, Acrobat Reader, Windows HTML Help and more.
- Multi-language interface supporting the following languages: English, German, Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian.
- You can use Aml Pages as portable version. Easily copy your files into flash-drive!
- Powerful sticky notes as integral part of your document.
- Insertion of files, hyperlinks, images, date and time, symbols, screenshots.
- Customizable text templates for frequently used expressions.
- Syntax highlighting of e-mail, programming languages, data formats and more.
- Text auto completion on typing via free AAC plug-in, auto brackets, auto indenting.
- Link between documents and external
[+] added new commands: "Format\Templates" (managing of text templates);
[+] added: export of documents to XML-files
[+] new: allow drag-n-drop of nodes to sticky notes folder;
[+] added new plugin: Auto-Replace;
[+] added: command "Tree tooltips" on button New;
[+] added: Total Commander as handler for hyperlinks (see popup menu under links);
[+] added: paste folder path for hyperlinks to folder;
[+] added new version of plugin Aml Assist 2.39;
[+] added new version of plugin Aml Export 2.02;
[+] new version of plugin FavEx 2.20 (added limit of last changed nodes);
[+] added: Aml Assist - "detect drag-n-drop operations" settings;
[+] added: Aml Assist - tooltip after drag-n-drop start;
[+] added: running of exec-plugins from main frame window;
[+] Backup Explorer: backups limit in tooltip;
[+] changed: cursor on drag-n-drop between text editor and tree pane;
[+] removed: nodes selection dialog after drag-n-drop text editor to treee pane;
[+] backup explorer: tooltip contains backups number;
[+] backup explorer: added removing of backups;
[+] added: text template command $RN_IS_REQ$;
[*] fixed: icon for command "Delete" on context menu;
[*] new help and demo-document;
[*] fixed: Escape in dialog "Move To";
[*] changed: formatting as list from toolbar "Format";
[*] fixed: do not hide Aml Pages on Escape if dialog running;
[*] double click in backup explorer open the backup;
[*] fixed: URL parsing after space\tab;
[*] enlarge text limit before pasting from clipboard;
[*] fixed: enabled command of moving for search results nodes;
[*] many small corrections;
16 MB of RAM; 2 MB of HDD space; Mfc42.DLL