From G&G Software
Aml Pages is a notes organizer/outliner. It allows you to keep all your notes in a tree structure, arranging them as you like for Windows NT/98/ME/2000/XP/Vista.
Aml Pages main features are:
- Flexible tree structure to keep all your notes in order.
- Text and paragraph formatting functions (like WordPad).
- Working with tables and pictures.
- Powerful web-like search.
- Document protection: encryption, user passwords.
- Can capture text from anywhere via Aml Assit plug-in. Just select it and press a hotkey! It works in Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer, Outlook, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, OpenOffice, Acrobat Reader, Windows HTML Help and more.
- Multi-language interface supporting the following languages: English, German, Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian.
- You can use Aml Pages as portable version. Easily copy your files into flash-drive!
- Powerful sticky notes as integral part of your document.
- Insertion of files, hyperlinks, images, date and time, symbols, screenshots.
- Customizable text templates for frequently used expressions.
- Syntax highlighting of e-mail, programming languages, data formats and more.
- Text auto completion on typing via free AAC plug-in, auto brackets, auto indenting.
- Link between documents and external
[+] added command "Restart As Portable Mode" (see menu File);
[+] changed buttons for tree pane toolbar (pressed button for Favorites and Categories, if node has);
[+] restore cursor position in text editor after text change in sticky note;
[+] added: text length in status bar;
[+] new version of UI themes management: Themes 2.10 (see to menu "View\Themes");
[+] changed: information about build in dialog "About" (added: OS, memory size);
[+] added new nodes to the demo-document (sample.apd: added information about portable versions and etc);
[*] fixed: paste from clipboard into new sticky note, if clipboard is empty;
[*] fixed: limit text in text editor and sticky note (enlarge buffer on-fly);
[*] impove: information about selection in web pages;
[*] fixed: menu drawing on settings;
[*] fixed: copying build information (select all info before copying);
[*] many small corrections;
16 MB of RAM; 2 MB of HDD space; Mfc42.DLL