From G&G Software
Aml Pages is a notes organizer/outliner. It allows you to keep all your notes in a tree structure, arranging them as you like for Windows NT/98/ME/2000/XP/Vista.
Aml Pages main features are:
- Flexible tree structure to keep all your notes in order.
- Text and paragraph formatting functions (like WordPad).
- Working with tables and pictures.
- Powerful web-like search.
- Document protection: encryption, user passwords.
- Can capture text from anywhere via Aml Assit plug-in. Just select it and press a hotkey! It works in Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer, Outlook, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, OpenOffice, Acrobat Reader, Windows HTML Help and more.
- Multi-language interface supporting the following languages: English, German, Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian.
- You can use Aml Pages as portable version. Easily copy your files into flash-drive!
- Powerful sticky notes as integral part of your document.
- Insertion of files, hyperlinks, images, date and time, symbols, screenshots.
- Customizable text templates for frequently used expressions.
- Syntax highlighting of e-mail, programming languages, data formats and more.
- Text auto completion on typing via free AAC plug-in, auto brackets, auto indenting.
- Link between documents and external
added new version of plugin Aml Assist 2.33 (fixed: startup from AmlAssistDirect in portable mode, added encoding to system code page on saving as plain text after drag-n-drop);
added: indication of icons search on status bar;
added French version of Aml Pages;
allow edit of web pages (menu Edit\HTML\Edit);
added submenu Icons to tree menu;
added setting "Show Data Last Modified" for tree pane;
added command "Exclude Folders" on context menu of Tabs Bar;
added new version of plugin FavEx 2.18 (extended management of favorites);
added new version of plugin Aml Image 1.04 (without comman in Insert menu under newest vesions of Aml Pages);
added new version of plugin IE2Aml 2.62;
added icons library APIconsLib.icl;
changed Aml Pages Plugin API;
added: charset auto-detection to "find" commands;
removed: auto-scroll of top\bottom of visible text area by mouse navigation;
command "Quick Search" renamed into "Find In Titles";
button "Search" is available always;
changed: context menu of splitter of tree and editor;
changed setting of tree menu (see command "Customize Menu");
command "To Header" trim lead spaces;
fixed: confirmation dialog for new nodes;
changed icons for Quick search;
changed: tooltip for hyperlinks (detection is exist file)
updated English help file;
many small corrections
16 MB of RAM; 2 MB of HDD space; Mfc42.DLL